It is my amazing, wonderful husband’s birthday today! I can’t believe how time flies and how things have changed since we got married. We have both grown immensely and learned so much from each other. I thank God every day that I get to be Tim’s wife. He is literally the best. So, I thought I would share 10 things about Tim on his 28th birthday. Enjoy!
1. He is super funny. He has such an off the wall sense of humor people can’t help but crack up. This guy doesn’t need caffeine or anything else to let loose, he just loves making people laugh. And will do almost anything to make that happen ;)
2. He can LITERALLY fix anything. His brain loves to figure out how things work and also figure out what is wrong with something. I have to constantly remind myself to not take for granted that I don’t have to call handymen, mechanics, painters, or any other fix-it person, ever.
3. He can dance. I mean, he really can dance! I have absolutely no rhythm so it has always been hilarious dancing with him. Again, he has mad skills but mostly loves to dance CRAZY to make people laugh. Anyone who has witnessed this can attest to it.
4. He can sing! If you have attended our huge church and have been within a hundred feet of him you have heard him harmonizing with the band.
5. He is an amazing artist. How often do you meet a guy who can dismantle an entire engine and sculpt an eagle out of clay or make a beautiful water color painting of a bison?
6. He is very gifted at the growing of facial hair. Right now he is rocking a crazy mustache that is the envy of many. We can’t go anywhere with out people stopping him to ask for his autograph and to pose for pictures with their babies.
7. He is seriously an amazing husband and I am sure will be an amazing dad once we have our baby in February. I can’t even think about how happy that is going to make me. *cry break*
8. He is the best friend. He will drop anything to help a friend in need, no questions asked and with no expectation of anything in return. He is also super encouraging to his friends with all of their endeavors and loves to help them think of ways to achieve their goals.
9. He is crazy buff and in ridiculously good shape. I don’t know how he manages to be so quick and so strong but it just comes naturally to him. He makes for a great work out partner since you will pretty much never be up to his level. But thats ok because he always encourages you to try harder.
10. I know there will always be new things to try and do with Tim, my very best friend and partner in this crazy journey of life. He is always surprising me with a bit of knowledge offerred in a good conversation with friends or a new fascination with something he heard about online. He inspires me to keep learning and keep growing. He is a perfect example that you really can do anything you put your mind to and I am so thankful to have that in my life.
I am so excited to see what 28 has in store for you, my love! I pray God blesses you over and above anything you could ever imagine and that you are filled with so much joy as you head into this new season in life. I love looking back on where we have come from and looking forward to all that is to come. I love you and Happy Birthday!