This was such a rad wedding. So pretty and romantic and family-focused. We love shooting weddings like this. Here are some fun things about this wedding:
- This wedding was shot with a mix of film & digital. Tim rocked the film shots and had so much fun trying that out at a wedding for the first time!
- Bergen & Matt live in Southern California but chose a destination wedding in Bass Lake, Ca since Matt has sentimental memories of vacationing there growing up. It was also a beautiful location for their friends and family to travel to and spend time in.
- They had a huge bridal party because they are such lovely people that attract friends like a magnet. The day was fun and joyful!
- One of my favorite parts was the live music they had for the ceremony and reception by Toasts and Bells. Press play as you scroll to get a feel for their awesome sound!
- Also, a million thanks to Allie Shane of Pop the Champagne for her killer coordinating skills. We loved getting to work with you again and can't wait for the next time!
Here's some of our favorite photos of this magical day! Don't forget to press "play."
Thank you to the amazing people who made this wedding possible!
Venue: The Pines Resort | Coordinator: Allie Shane, Pop The Champagne | Dress: Katie May, The White Dress | Make-up: Jenna Lee, friend of bride | Hair: Maria Parr (bride) Lisa Yang (bridesmaids) | Videographer: Orlando J. Gomez | Dj: Toasts and Bells | Florals and Cake: Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers | Smiley Photo booths |